New 90 and sump /Refugium at last

bowfish

Well after a year of planning and work I have my new 90 finished and up and running. Everything is looking good so far and I am very pleased. My favorite thing by far is my Reefkeeper lite Aquarium controller,this thing is awsome.I am still waiting for 30 more pounds of dead rock,but that should be here today.I will then go and get some live rock to seed my tank and then cycle.I just cant say this enough if you dont have a tank controller get one they are awsome.If you'll notice in the sump I am trying a LED light as my Refugium light.Hope it works well.
Tank parameters are so far:
PH 8.03
Temp is 79.0
Salinity 1.024
Nothing else to report Ill keep you guys updated as much as possible.
Heres a few picks.The FTS looks kind of strange but I took it with my phone.

novahobbies

Looks good!
I've never used a controller, so I'm curious. You say it's awesome....tell me why! What can I do with the controller that I can't do with timers, etc?
I've always been interested in them, but I've never really heard how much they can do, other than nebulous "these things can do so much!" comments. Need a reason to go spend more money, I guess!! :)

mr. limpid

You know you can start cycling your tank now (just add raw food in nylon bag) and then add LR when it comes in. Look good nothin like a new tank so clean and the smell of fresh salt water. That reminds me need to go make a batch of water to do water change.

bowfish

I think this is alright to mention since it does no appear that they sell controllers on this site Go to Digital Aquatics web site and read about all the functions.they do so much and there are several videos on you tube show you the functions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by novahobbies http:///t/390480/new-90-and-sump-refugium-at-last#post_3458458
Looks good!
I've never used a controller, so I'm curious. You say it's awesome....tell me why! What can I do with the controller that I can't do with timers, etc?
I've always been interested in them, but I've never really heard how much they can do, other than nebulous "these things can do so much!" comments. Need a reason to go spend more money, I guess!! :)

bowfish

Mixed reef SPS and LPS.Hopfully a rose bubble tip anemone. Time will tell, Going to take my time and choose things that I really like. I want lots of color. Really havent decided on types of fish yet.All suggestions would be helpful