New acan need ID Please!

ebob954

Hi there. I just bought these today. They are indo pacific. If any body knows what they are called. If you know let me know. Thanks

ebob954

Thank for the info. They arent aussie though right? The guy told me they were indo pacific. My next ones are going to be some sick aussie lords. I have a question about placment for acan. I have mine on a rock right aboe the sand bed is this ok or do they have to be on a sand bed. My are looking great at night they get all puffy and thier stretching their tenactles out so much. I fed them last night for the 1st time. I think they enjoyed that cause i havent seen them puff up like that. Another thing when i spot feed them a couple of my hermits crabs and peppermint shrimp try to take the food from them is this normal are they still getting their food.

ebob954

Im curious what did you pay for the one head. I think i got a really good price he sold me that for 50 it was a 100 but a rock fell on it and killed some off. I think i got great deal cause i have about 4 big heads with 2 babies comming in.