05xrunner

So here are 2 Acans I picked up tonight
They are not fully open yet
I have never seen one that was Pink before

this one has some nice greens

This one I got last week. some nice colors

Then here are the others I have had...I get to addicted to these damn things

reefforbrains

just a thought....You ever spend any "alone" time with that camera?
That camera loves you, great pics. Great addittions obviously, but your photo work is superb.
-RFB

05xrunner

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
http:///forum/post/2573068
just a thought....You ever spend any "alone" time with that camera?
That camera loves you, great pics. Great addittions obviously, but your photo work is superb.
-RFB
it gets plenty of alone time..and it better produce well for me. I got 6grand tied up into gear

grabbitt

The one in that first pic is amazing... I've never seen any with colors like that! Great photos, too. What are you using?

05xrunner

I am using a Canon 1D Mark II and a Sigma 150mm 2.8 Macro
Yea I have never seen any acan with pink like this..it looks alot nicer when its fully puffed up. Hopefully I can get pics like that tomorrow

rebelprettyboy

what do you do to ur acans to get the best growth out of them? Where is the placement in ur tank? Water flow? Lighting? What do you feed them?

myzislow

^^^^He says what kind of camera it is maybe 3 posts above yours. I know we all just like to look at pretty pictures but it helps if you read the thread too.
Looks great, see the acan bug has bit you again.

05xrunner

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2573502
what do you do to ur acans to get the best growth out of them? Where is the placement in ur tank? Water flow? Lighting? What do you feed them?
I mainly put them towards the bottom..but it really doesnt matter..I have had them in higher flow, lower flow, you can have acans under anything from PC and up..mine are under 150w 20k MH since I have SPS as well. i feed them cyclo every so often but there really is no trick to them. they are easy as they come. I just find the nice color morphs to buy