New addition recommendations

dougedoug

Have a 200 gal. Fish only tank. Looking
To add 1-2 more fish and I want to get some recommendations that would work with the fish below.
2 lions - 1 bigger then the other
Porcupine puffer
Bird wrasse - green
Hippotang
Snow flake eel

shmeffrey23

get a harlequin tusk although they are a bit on the pricey side there awesome. and even though they look aggressive there actually a peaceful fish. but with the tusk you wanna get is bigger than 4" since its not good to get them smaller

btldreef

Harlequin Tusks are carnivores.
How about a Foxface for some yellow? Or a hardy butterfly?
I always like seeing bird wrasse pairs, even though the female isn't that colorful. I feel like the female enhances the makes color.

dougedoug

Thank you for all the recommendations, I have been looking at the fox face and actually considered a female bird wrasse. I think i am going to with the wrasse and see how that goes. I should get one around the same size? Mine is about 5-6 inches long.

dougedoug

Did not have a female bird wrasse at LFS. Said that no one buys them cause they are brown/grey. May get one later, did not have a fox face either. I ended up going with a large clown tang. He is patrolling as we speak. =)

dougedoug

I got a smaller blue hippo tang that he is a little aggressive towards. I notice that he is not swimming around in circles as much but he definitely is swimming alot. Any recommendation on food. I tried some frozen mysis and some algae sheets, but no he did not eat today. My porcupine devours any algae sheet i drop in the tank, I gotta trick him to make sure everyone else gets their share. Should I be dropping in 1/3 algae sheet each day so I know this guy has enough to eat?

dougedoug

Any recommendations on a marco algae I should get for my marine tank? Going to need to order online and sent overnight.

btldreef

Ulva Sea Lettuce
Gracilaria
^ those are easy to grow and easy to feed. You're not going to be able to grow then in your main tank because the tang will just eat them. You'll need to setup a refugium