new addition sailfin

maximus42

here' s a pic of my new sailfin. he's been here for about 3 weeks, and seems to be real happy. I will soon add a red sea sailfin. any sailfin pics posted would be appreciated.

jimmy g

Nice fish but....In a 55 Gallon? The tang police are going to be coming for you.
Dont get another tang, It would be even better if you brought that one back to your LFS, I know you probably wont but thats just what I would do.
Please dont add another tang.
Jim

splashed

Looks great. Might be too small a tank, but hey, you don't get jumped on for having a big dog in an apartment do ya? Haha, I put a Yellow tang in my 42 g he only lasted a couple months, so I learned the hard way, however, I have friends that have tangs in 50g for a couple of years with no problems. I keep away from them now, but its only cuz I don't want to keep replacing them - poor girl here.

maximus42

Originally posted by Jimmy G
Nice fish but....In a 55 Gallon? The tang police are going to be coming for you.
Dont get another tang, It would be even better if you brought that one back to your LFS, I know you probably wont but thats just what I would do.
Please dont add another tang.
Jim

what would you recomend for a 55

jimmy g

Yeah, If you had to put a tang in there I suggest taking out the sailfin and putting in a kole tang....any of the fish Fishy411 said sound good also.