New Addition!!

emperor11

Originally Posted by cain420
i like how u personalize your photos NM.. wizardry.. fits your avatar
thats a perty fish!
He has to tag his pics, because they're so awesome. If he didn't, you'd see his pics under different names on different sites all the time. People would try to pass them off as theirs.

nm reef

Originally Posted by 2563
You love showing everybody up don't you NM!

No...not at all....back when I had my first digital camera I posted lots of pics then too...not my intent to show anybody up.....I just like photography and post photos I'm pleased with...if this upsets you I'm sorry....

yimmy

NM what kind of blenny? My LMB died ( I think from old age) he was around 5in. I'm now hunting for a new blenny for my 95gal tank. I'm thinking either a bicolor, orangespot or whatever that pretty guy you have is

debbie

Here is my new guy "Ben" the Bicolor Blennie. Just love this litte guy so far. When someone mentioned these two me I thought what boring little fish. Nope they are far from that. Mine is quite small but I have seen how big they do get. I just love the "doinkers" on the top of his head.
Now the one that NMreef has, that is way to cool. Love those colors what kind is it?

oceanbreez

Originally Posted by NM reef
No...not at all....back when I had my first digital camera I posted lots of pics then too...not my intent to show anybody up.....I just like photography and post photos I'm pleased with...if this upsets you I'm sorry....

Don't worry about it you should be proud the fish look great. I don't get
jealous I find it a learning experience here and love to see what others
have. Great pictures

Originally Posted by NM reef

It doesn't offend me at all and by no means don't stop! Sorry you thought it offended me.