New addition

huck4200

I couldn't help myself. I had to have a yellow tang eventhough I only have a 75 gallon tank. He sure does love his new home.

triggernut

Originally Posted by huck4200
I couldn't help myself. I had to have a yellow tang eventhough I only have a 75 gallon tank. He sure does love his new home.

Huck,
Beautiful fish. One word of advice. Only keep one in a 75 gallon cause they will fight and eventually one will die cause he will keep him in the corner so he can't eat. They are good in pairs of 3's but I think a 75 would be too small. Get him plenty of algae to eat. Good luck with him.

Triggs

huck4200

Originally Posted by Triggernut
Huck,
Beautiful fish. One word of advice. Only keep one in a 75 gallon cause they will fight and eventually one will die cause he will keep him in the corner so he can't eat. They are good in pairs of 3's but I think a 75 would be too small. Get him plenty of algae to eat. Good luck with him.

Triggs
I feed him Nori once a day that I tie to a rock. He also eats the dryed flakes and the frozen shrimp I feed the other fish. Should I be feeding him more often or other forms of food such as algea from my sump?