new additions have arrived

unleashed

Omg they are soo cute
this is my first online purchase and so far I am pleased
the last fish is still drip acclimating as i type..
a 2-3 in porc puffer hes soo cute just swimming about in his styro box
all the fish came in very lively and alert.. Im not used to such tiny fish
the first to be added was the naso tang hes been rooming about in the rockwork shadows but very viewable
next is a pair of false percs
these 2 have already taken up the tank front swimming all over
watching us not shy at all they are about 1 inch and 1 1/2 inch
they look so small in such a big tank but im sure they will enjoy the swimming room with about 200lbs of LF for hiding.. i dont have a sump on this tank so the foxface has already eaten all the micro algae.. ill be getting more of that next week think ill have to keep that in the 90 with my mex dragon eel so they dont eat it before it grows
oh this is a 125 gal 6 ft tank the new fish went into

J

jessed244

Congrats, Mine too arrived well, I just love them, they are so small and cute.
I too received the Naso tang, I posted my list in my other thread you commented on.

unleashed

well we lost 1 clown and the tang
unfortunately i only found half the clown.. and we still have not found the tang its been a few days so im gonna guess he didnt make it.. as for one of the clowns hes been eating like a pig, he seams to prefer the pelleted foods.. the porc just ate for the first time today.. he seams to like silverslides alot.. so hopefully he will fair well on this..i think he found a few snails and hermits to snack on as well i have noticed less of them around .. the porc hasnt seemed to be getting thin .. just not interested in a lot of different foods yet..im just happy he likes silverslides

p&jsmom

Originally Posted by unleashed
http:///forum/post/2850381
well we lost 1 clown and the tang
unfortunately i only found half the clown.. and we still have not found the tang its been a few days so im gonna guess he didnt make it.. as for one of the clowns hes been eating like a pig, he seams to prefer the pelleted foods.. the porc just ate for the first time today.. he seams to like silverslides alot.. so hopefully he will fair well on this..i think he found a few snails and hermits to snack on as well i have noticed less of them around .. the porc hasnt seemed to be getting thin .. just not interested in a lot of different foods yet..im just happy he likes silverslides

oh no unleashed im so so sorry, i sure hate to hear that about the clown and the tang,, thats just terrible,,, i know that had to be heartbreaking,,, im glad to hear the other clown is doing good though,,,,it seems like alot of bad things happening with the fish right now and getting the ones that dont want to eat,,, im not placing anymore orders i dont think until spring,, its so hard on the fish,,,, i will have to hold myself back though cause i love ordering for my tank,,,, i get anxious really bad,,,,,lol,,,, keep me updated about how the others are doing,,, good luck,,,,,