New additions (PICS)

bcott

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
thank you, its been set up 3 months now.
3 months! That's incredable.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
thank you, its been set up 3 months now.
WOW!! Mine has been running almost as long and it doesn't look nearly as nice as yours! And you already have your Hippo Tang!

zanoshanox

Originally Posted by azfishgal
WOW!! Mine has been running almost as long and it doesn't look nearly as nice as yours! And you already have your Hippo Tang!

I've had the hippo for about 8 months now though, lol, he used to be in my 20 g nano!!
And no, i watched this flame at work for about 1.5 months, just to make sure he wouldnt go after my zoos/softies/acros. haven't had any problems with him yet.

zanoshanox

Originally Posted by joojoo
Are you running 10k lights by any chance?
No, they're both 14k k. they're the coralife bulbs though, (crappy IMO)
I'm going to be switching to Phoenix's soon, although i've kinda started to like the 12k looks of these bulbs.... Although i am a little confused....because they're both coralife 14k's, but when you see them in person the one on the left is ,much more yellow, when the other is much more blue.

zanoshanox

They're hit of miss, and most will start to eat your reef once they grow full size. I keep him well fed though, took back my last one cuz he was too aggresive, but my 5 year old brother woudlnt talk to me until i got another one :(

tx reef

I count 10 fish.....4 of which are already or soon to be to large for that tank.....
Looks nice, but I can't get past all those fish. I thought for sure someone that has been around as much as you would know better......to each his own.

Good luck!