New additions today.

azonic

I don't have any pictures yet, waiting on my digital camera replacement to arrive...anyway
I picked up a few things for the tank today....I went to the LFS to get something for the $25 credit I had for trading in a mushroom rock I grew and ended up coming home with a pink/red ricordia($80 for ONE polyp :eek: ). I also got an XL colt coral($120 :eek: ), which is now fragged into 4 smaller colts....I also picked up a longhorn cowfish ($90 :eek: )...and I got another 10 pounds of live rock...It's called Miyika LR....very nice, lots of life.($11.99 per pound :eek: )
I'm very pleased with everything I got, especially the ricordia...it's such a bright pinkish/light red color...looks great!
What was initially going to the LFS to get something on $25 credit, turned into $385 worth of goodies. :eek: Next time, I leave my debit card home on payday. :rolleyes:

kreach

Wow... must be nice to be able to drop that kind of cash all at once. Congrats on the new additions... can't wait to see pics. :D

azonic

Originally posted by kreach
Wow... must be nice to be able to drop that kind of cash all at once.

Believe me, it doesn't happen very often.
I wish I had my camera now. My new rock was covered in various macro algaes and all 4 of my fish (purple tang, flame angel, tomato clown, longhorn cow) are all furiously munching it all for their supper! :mad:
damn fish. :rolleyes:

kreach

I feel your pain. We bought some halimeda macro algae after being reassured that our grazers (yellow tang, vlamingii tang and foxface) weren't likely to touch it.
They were right about the tangs, but the foxface was another matter... :rolleyes:

kreach

Originally posted by SquishyFish
Hey...I did the same thing today, except I got on volly ball sized blue clam!
*waits to see what his wife (kreach) says*

I know you too well to believe you actually did that. :p
But if you did, expect the locks to be changed before you get home. ;)

azonic

mmm volleyball sized blue clam, that'd be nice.
I just noticed some sort of hithchiker coral with my ricordia as well. It's about half the diameter of a nickel in size...kinda small to make a positive ID at this point but it looks like a small green and purple ricordia...oh I hope I hope. Time will tell! It's been a good day! :D