new additons to the fam

polarpooch

Just got three ferrets (and a corn snake) from a guy who couldn't care for them anymore. They're crackheads, but very cute! Here are the two females.

jimmy g

I think ferrets are pretty cool...I almost ran one over with a lawnmower at my grandparents house, the thing came out of know where. ( So dont let then run off, lol )
Still never found out who it belonged to.

polarpooch

5 "scarves" and three ferrets. And one dog.
Yes, it's approaching "zoo" status here. I think we'll adopt out those two females, though. They are insane! My boyfriend is in the living room right now shooting them with the water bottle every time they do something bad. (Which has included breaking my favorite vase and digging up my crotons) I think he's refilled it a couple of times by now :) The male is much mellower (he's 4). He's a keeper!

chandler04

LOL, thas awesome. Sounds great. Ill take one for ya:rolleyes: If u can get it to me. I love ferrets, yet I also have a rat. Do you not put them in a cage, just let em run around the house? Thas odd, but cool I guess. Anyone see "Along Came Polly" lately? LOL. She IS exTREMELY hot in that movie, that Jennifer Aniston.:eek:

lovethesea

Originally posted by polarpooch
5 "scarves" and three ferrets. And one dog.

........ and a partridge in a pear tree!!

and don't forget the fishies.

ratpack

hahahha they are soooo cute. my bro have one and she is always hiding his keys. he actually told me that he has 3 copy because she always take one and hide them. and the are pretty good at hiding thing, the hide evrything that doent llok familiar to them like if it a treasure.
i my get one but im living in my dad house and we have a little dog, and i wont be able to let the ferret be out of the cage or the dog trying to get into the cage:notsure:

polarpooch

arghhhhh! yes, they hide the keys! What is UP with that?! And theylove the cupboards. That's where I found two of them yesterday. And plants. Two days and they've dug up all my plants.
I do house them in a cage, but we are letting them run around for a few hours each day to get exercise. The cage is in my second shower that I don't use....I put a cool cat climbing thing in there on top of the cage, so they can have fun, or sleep in their cage if they're tired. The cage that came with them just wasn't big enough, i didn't think. Now they have a whole shower stall :)
Chandler, I wish I could mail them! I think it would stress them out pretty bad, though. I'm hoping someone here wants them. They are very cute!
lovethesea....wooowwww...cool scarf picture!

chandler04

Aww shux. Well, mummy wont allow anyway, and the dogs might find a new chew toy... My dog managed to snag a bird in the house, I think hell get a ferret... But thanx anyway.