New Aquarium Pics

You sure like your xenia, don't you. ;) Three pictures of that one. I can't blame you, though...it is a beautiful specimen. How long have you had it?

jonthefb

great stuff ak. What kind of camera did you use to photo? was it digital or 35mm? I ask because i am in the market for a dig. camera, but not sure which one to get.
Def. some nice shots though, and your tank looks great!
good job
jon

ak_reefer

Hey guys thanks for the feedback. Nolofinwe I no longer have the flower pot I had it for a little over a year. And one day it stop extending its polyps and then started to go down. My Pagoda is doing awesome. Reefin I do like my Xenia I have had it for about 4 months and its growing very well. Jon I use a dig cam it is made by Minolta its a tiny one not that expensive but takes good pics. Hey Adam I still need to pick up my MH from Eddy.
Thanks Again,
Javier

plum70rt

Very Nice Tank, Today is the 1 Month aniversary of my tanks setup,here are some pics, Before you view, Im new at this and I know that alot of People think that this is too much too soon ,but I have a Pro helping me, and I have not been steered wrong yet, All water perfect, No losses, so let me know what you think,
I picked out and setup all you see,