New Aquascape ....check it out

bs21

I decided i didn't like my rock work so i changed it. Let me know what you think. I like it alot better. plus the leather in the pic was getting stung by the frogspawn so i had to do something about that.
before

after

spanko

I absolutely love it.. the channel is awesome! Got a little diatom bloom going. Is there enough flow across the front bottome of the tank?

bs21

thanks guys i like the channel look alot. the diatoms started from a huge snail that got stuck in my rocks and was decaying. took the cleanup crew a while to get to it plus mixin up the tank w/ the rocks probably didn't help much but its goin away.

sammyjankis238

does your frogspawn bother your leather? I know I had to move mine because it stung one whole side of my devil's hand. It took it a good month to heal afterwards from it.

bs21

yea it does thats one reason i decided to change my rockwork. You can see the back part of the leather where there is no polyp extension because of being stung. It was always covered with a waxy coating but now its getting some better flow and the frogspawn is actually farther away than it looks in the pic now.