new arrival

tboy

helo everyone
I just bought few tangs and they all in the quarantine tank. Look like they all have ich and maybe some different disease. On my gold rim eye, she has something hanging out like a white mold sticking out on her eye and one on the body.
Is there anything I to treat everybody together?
Is only a 25g tank with 2 piece LR.

tboy

I didn't really mind. I got at the wholesale price at the wholesale store. I already ready for something like this happen.
What is the best way to treat ich in quarintine tank with a piece of LR?

mscenter58

if i am correct you said you have a 25 gallon(i may be mistaking sry if i am) is that your DT.... and you also said you bought a couple tangs you should not put a tang in anything smaller then a 75gallon. Thats prlly the first thing i learned from this website haha never put a tang in a nano.

tboy

25 is only the quarantine tank
here is some pics
is weird, i don't think they have ich. is something different
their is something on both side of the naso and something on both side of the powder blue too. also on the fin of the powder blue their something like finrot.
Please advise

sepulatian

The rock would need to be removed for any treatment. Don't put the rock into your display, put it in a bucket with a power head for three weeks. Can you get pictures of what is on the fins? Beth has pictures in her Diseased Fish FAQ. Take a look at the pictures of lymphocystis.

tboy

oh man
it start getting serious now
my powder blue is dead..
the naso start looking worst. one of her eye start getting cloudy and poping out.
what should i do?

tboy

here is new pic of the naso
her lips look like falling apart (skin around her lips peel out)
i saw a little the bit yesterday but it seem a lot worse now

tboy

here is the new pic of the naso
her lips is falling apart (a lot dead skin peeling around lips)
i saw a little bit yesterday but is a lot worst today