NEW AWESOME PICS & FISH!!!

kanicky

There's nothing wrong if your puffer puffs up on its own. In fact, some puffers seem to puff quite regularly, whether it's a "half-puff" or a "full-puff," and they're none worse for the wear. It's bad when a puffer puffs out of water for sure, but some do it just to do it when in water.
Perhaps they're practicing

psusocr1

There's nothing wrong if your puffer puffs up on its own.
arguable statement since puffers tend to puff when stressed or scraed.. which isnt good for them at allit puts a tremendous amount of stress on their bodies.. a happy puffer doesnt "puff" fpr no reason

psusocr1

There's nothing wrong if your puffer puffs up on its own.
arguable statement since puffers tend to puff when stressed or scraed.. which isnt good for them at all..it puts a tremendous amount of stress on their bodies.. a happy puffer doesnt "puff" fpr no reason

A

azul1994

Are you planning on upgrading your tank because a 60 gallon tank with that many big aggressive fish could get ugly.

vegas made

Originally Posted by azul1994
Are you planning on upgrading your tank because a 60 gallon tank with that many big aggressive fish could get ugly.
o definetly i am gonna uprade really soon i was think about a 180 gallon glass that should be good for a while but i think i will have to uprade again after that im not sure.
any opinions on an upgrade after the 180 ???
good idea??

vegas made

Originally Posted by Scoobs
whats the really mean looking fish on the bottom?
the orange mean looking one is a toad fish
or are you talking about my lion??

vegas made

Originally Posted by psusocr1
its not good or cool if your puffers "puff" very bad actually... other than that nice fish

well it was the first time he ever did it i know i heard they do it when there stressed out or scared but it was his first time i thought they do it here and there besides being scared or stressed