New BB Options

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Great news! New forums have been added to our BB!
Which means new opportunties for aspiring Sharks!

I know, it is fabulious! Even though I am not qualified enough, I kinda wish that I could be a shark in at least one forum, but I am sure that everyone would. I think the next shark should be Clayton and Sammy!
~~Megan

mr . salty

Although new topics are good,I don't think these are the ones we need. We aready have a classifides section on this site. The tangs and angelfish Q's should be asked under FISH ONLY, and the corals is covered under REEF TANKS. The ONE topic I feel we needed was not added. GENERAL DISSCUSION.If this was done to provide more slots for sharks,I Think inactive sharks could have been replaced. Additional topic pages should have been disscused. Just my opinion. STEVE

rlv695

i would have to agree with you on the boards there Mr. Salty... A genaral would of been the best one to put up.. as far as the classified.. i like it here beter,,, can tell when some has poseted new and dont have to go through all of the board to see it..
but do think the advise of the current sharks would of been netter as for as feedback...
Randy.

mr . salty

Don't misunderstand,I'm all for making this a better BB. And if more topics will do this, then COOL. I just wish it would have been somehow better thought out. If someone could explain how and why these topics were chosen,I would maybe understand beter thier reason.STEVE

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I think that the choices were very good, but I wouldn't mind seeing just one more separate forum....EQUIPTMENT.
There is a great deal of discussion among us on aquarium equiptment, and I think it would be very helpful to get all of our discussions on equipt. into one forum.
Whatever the BB owners decide, they seem to be on the right track.
[And by the way, Saltwaterfish, when are you getting "dry goods"....the comming soon notice has been running for a couple of mos! I can't wait to do one stop shopping and BBing all at the same place!

jimi

In my opinion I really cant see the need for the added boards other then the classified and a equipment bb. Everything else is covered under the existing bbs. The way its going there will be a seperate board for every species of fish, coral, or piece of equipment ever made.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Jimi, if they did that, it would certainly make it easier to go directly to the topic you were interested in! LOL
Anyway, everyone has an opinion, but the owners of the BB are ones that actually pays for the site....so I guess they are entitled to set it up as they think best. Certain species of fish, inverts, etc are high volumn topics. For this reason, I believe, that Saltwaterfish decided to give these a forum for themselves. After all, the 3 that we had were getting extremely cluttered up at times with a hodge-podge of topics!