New bio cube pics 29G

oceana

took several new pics today. a few weeks ago i did alot of changing around to make room for some peices i had purchased. sorry for the poor quality of some of the pictures. i got lazy and did not feel like pulling out the SLR. not bad pics but not good thats for sure.

oceana

no that is just a super cool shaped and colored Aussi Scroll coral. in person the is much brighter and various shades of green getting darker as you get to the middle of the coral.

VERY nice, can you get us a pic of your filtration im trying to get as much reference as i can. Im thinking about making one myself.

oceana

Originally Posted by feelingfishy
http:///forum/post/3009593
VERY nice, can you get us a pic of your filtration im trying to get as much reference as i can. Im thinking about making one myself.
it is nothing more then the stock biocube filtration except that i removed the bioballs and replaced with live rock rubble. I also upgraded the return pump.
next week however i will be installing the Sapphire Aquatics BC29 skimmer that i purchased once it arrives

nissan577

hey dude!
thankgod you came back with these amazing pics! it has change so much! i love the color it has! amazing monti and growth as well!
i love it!