New book arrived today.

richard rendos

I pre-ordered this book like 6 or 7 months ago, and it finally came in today. I haven't had a chance to read it back to front yet, but my thumb through looked interesting. It is 398 pages of info on reef inverts. Lots of great photos. Just thought I'd share.

ryebread

Very cool Richard! Where did you order from? I have lots of invert books but, I would love to have one from Fenner.

nm reef

That would be an excellant addition to any library! Excellant addition Richard.....don't suppose you have plans to lone it out do ya?!!?
As for editing....not me.:cool:

richard rendos

I read the first two chapters last night. Great read so far...one of the first topics covered is Live Rock/Live Sand filtration, refugiums, DSB/plenums. I think that is a great way to start...that is what we all build our systems around. The book mentions that scientists are learning from hobbiests in this field. Hobbiests are not afraid to try new filtration methods, lighting systems, etc. and they are learning tons of info on marine animals this way. Can't wait to read a little more tonight.
P.S. I think there may be some crazy copyright laws that prevent me from scanning each page and sending them to people. : )