New Bubble Coral and tank shots.

mebigloser

Just placed in tank . The bubbles in the middle are smaller due to some brine shrimp landing on the coral, he scarfed them down.

mebigloser

Shot 2...Please ignore the dag aiptasia, I am losing the battle at this time, school is killing me..Today will be a killing spree.

mebigloser

75 Gallon Tank
Set up since Dec. 02....Birthday coming up.
440 watts VHO
Wishing for Metal lighting for Christmas.

N

nick17

You know that triggers require min. 75 gal tank (which you have) but when they get older, and more mature, they will kill that clown and pick at the coral..
Maybe you should get him out of there...
HTH
-Nick

P

pinanomanda

what is the pink and yellow coral (?) in there? i want one!
your tank looks very nice btw

T

therock0861

Get rid of the trigger and get some peppermint shrimp for them aptasia. Oops thats right was supposed to ignore those. Sorry I would get those out before they start stinging corals.

krishj39

The yellow and pink coral is the sun coral.
Great looking specimens, hows that carpet anenome doing for you? And is that a sea-pen I see on your sandbed? How long have you had it?

mebigloser

1) The trigger is very very peaceful, but he will hopefully be going into a 120 soon or I will be moving the reef into the 120 and the trigger will stay in the 75, not sure.
2) I have 4 peppermint shrimps, they dont even go near the aiptasia. I will perform the old kalkwasser surgery this week..my time is very limited due to college, a full time job and a part time job at a local lsf.
3)The carpet and the Sea Pen had been in the tank since June of this year, the sea pen has grown very well, the carpet I am suprise I didn't kill the other day.. I placed it in a fresh water bath( could not remove from the rock) trying to remove what I thought was a mantis shimp. Didn't phase him at all. I will place an early picture of the sea pen so you can see the growth.