New camera and a fuzzy dwarf lion.

chano

I got what i think is a pretty good deal on a camera and had to try it out. ($180 for a canon powershot SX100 IS) This is my lion I named him marvin (after "starvin marvin" from south park because he always acts like he hasn't eaten in months)

chano

Silversides(1/2 monday and friday) Table shrimp (small enough piece for him to manage wednesday and when he makes me feel bad at most once more per week) I was thinking about adding a bit more variety for him but i am not really sure what to add in. Every few weeks i have been buying 10 SW ghost shrimp for a bit of a treat. He will eat two or three a day till they are gone. When i do this i usually cut out one of the silverside days till the shrimp are gone.

jtrzerocool

sounds like a great schedule...you could try and add some scalops or even clam to his diet for more of a variety...

monkdaily

sweet
by far my favorite fish
i have a volitan now but have had 2 fuzzys in the past. and when the V is gone i will have a fuzzy or 2

ejensen

I had one for 2 years. I had to trade him in because I wanted to buy smaller fish and shrimp. He was fine in my reef but never came out during the day. No reason to keep him. I fed him krill only. I would go a week or so for feeding. But one of my all time favorite fish of all times untill he started hidding all the time.