new camera=new pics!

fishieness

hello everyone. a while ago i tried posting some pics but you really couldnt see anything because the camera was so bad. just a bunch of color. but it was my brithday on tuseday so i got a new camera. here are a few top-down pics i just took.
commments/suggestions always welcome ***)

you would not beleive the real color of that orange digi on the right. in real life it is amazing

more to come later probably

fishieness

little acro crab. but PS: i bought the acro very browned out because it was so cheap. then it was starting to turn a really nice color green and then i lost about 3"s of water when i was away because my skimmer overflowed and my step dad turned off EVERYTHING. so it turned brown again after no heat, light, flow, and some parts even water for about 16 hours.
i have a lot more sps, but i cant get most of them from a top-down because they are located right under my halide

joncat24

lets see some from the front,,,the top down ones look funny...LOL
Did you photoshop those pics?....The pinks and greens are really, really bright!

fishieness

no. i didnt photoshop a thing. all i did was point and shoot. then i had to upload them onto iphoto, then bring them to photobucket. But their colors were not altered in the slightest. the only thing i did was resize them
and ill get some front shots at some point. i just have to scrape off the coraline. lol