New Clown and anemone

I just got a GBTA, it has reallyspread out and is beautiful in the tank.. i also got a black and white saddleback clown. there was a saddleback at the store hosting it when i got it. now it and the clown as been in my tank for over 2 weeks now and no luck.. should i just stay patient with it? from my understanding and reading black saddlebacks are wild and should host to the anemone. anybody got any helpful hints or words of advice?

btldreef

Be patient.
That being said, I chased my clowns into an anemone with a fish net, once they found the anemone, they never left. I have three bubble tips in my tank and the clowns jump between the three all day long. Has the clown shown any interest?
People have ideas about how to get clowns into them:
1) chase them in
2) turn all the lights off in your tank and ---- a flashlight onto the anemone until the clown notices it
3) place a pic of a clown in an anemone right outside the tank where the anemone is
4) place a fake anemone in the tank
I'm sure there's many other methods, but these are the ones I've seen most often.

If your clown has picked a spot in the tank it has claimed, if the anemone is on a rock move that rock to the spot the clown has claimed and leave it there for a few days. The anemone will likely move again at that point, but the clwon will find it again quickly if it picked it up and accepted it. My anemone actually went to my clownfish's hangout on it's own *Shrug* I ended up having to move it (from of the glass and VERY carefully!) To a rock that oddly enough it accepted as home. The clownfish followed, one immediately, the other within a few days :) both are true percs, hosting a rose BTA
Fish net method did NOT work on my clowns, even after they had already been hosting the anemone and I had to move it. That's the thing about clowns.. they will do what they want regardless of what you want/do lol

i have herd that you can put the anemone and fish in a small baggie together. this will show that the anemone is safe to touch. try it