New coral additions!

viper_930

Just a couple pics of some pieces I got myself for my Bday last saturday.
Pics aren't that great because I used a different camera, but good enough.

ATL Pink Skirt Paly

If I blast them with enough light they'll color up like the crazy dasies.
Yellow duster. They also had the rarer Japanese feather dusters, but I'm not ready to drop 60 bucks for a worm. :scared:

Snake polyps. Not exactly very attractive, but the price tag wasn't too bad for them.

And finally a small frag of triple red zoos, even though I think they're more orange than red. :thinking: The color wasn't coming out in the picture as much as I wanted so I just decided to use the flash for this one. Even then it's still not as bright orange as in person.

I would've bought more, but I was on a tight schedule.

Just for fun a pic of my duncan!

L

lbaskball

Hope you got some good prices on those. I found a supposed "wholesaler" in S. california that sells corals, and they try to make you think they are cheep, but they are really not. Customer service sucked ass, I'd never go back there. The guy was trying to sell me a really small tiny rose bubble tip (only 2inchs in or less) for 80bucks. I could get healthy ones online and at my local store where i go to for at least 35 or 40. This dude was terrible...

viper_930

Thanks.
I got all four for $135. I always get great deals from that one LFS because I go there often and they good friends. The two zoo frags alone should've been $135 by themselves.
A rose like that for 80 bucks actually might not be that bad, depending on where it's from. Most of the wild caught roses from around Bali and surrounding islands are expensive but look a lot prettier than the common rose BTAs that you usually see at the LFS or online for much cheaper.
I'm located in Alameda in the SF Bay Area.

L

lbaskball

The roses that he sold looked almost bleached and they were only about 1inch-2inches...which was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy small for $80bucks.

crox

Happy B-day Viper :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Also are you bidding on some corals at the big auction site?

viper_930

Thanks
I have bought a few things from the auctions, but not in a long time. I check it everyday, but nothing really interests me.

efishnsea

Happy B-day ViPeR
Very nice zoas
...The selection out in California seems to be better than what we have here in Florida.

sign guy

:notsure:
Originally Posted by efishnsea
Happy B-day ViPeR
Very nice zoas
...The selection out in California seems to be better than what we have here in Florida.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by sign guy
The LFS dont seem to get zoas like that. Or at least when I make my rounds!!!!I havent seen them :thinking: .

efishnsea

Originally Posted by sign guy
I ment about vipers birthday it was two weeks ago

Just read it tonight
......better late than never!!!!

L

lbaskball

A LFS here in california wanted to sell me pink zoos for 25bucks. It had at least 50 or more polps, but i didnt buy it. The rock was too big filled with those pink zoos. But now I regret it lol...

efishnsea

Originally Posted by lbaskball
A LFS here in california wanted to sell me pink zoos for 25bucks. It had at least 50 or more polps, but i didnt buy it. The rock was too big filled with those pink zoos. But now I regret it lol...
yea that's a good price