New Coral Magazine Volume One/Number One

enomadra

Anyone get this yet. It should be a collector's item being that it is the first one out. I got two, one to read and one to frame.:D

rwhite

Looks like the cover price was $7. Hope its informative for that price, kinda pricey for a mag. IMO. I dont even want to pay $4 for a reg. mag. Lets see, $7 x 12 = $84. Sounds like an upgrade or a couple corals in the making. Not trying to burn anyone, just an opinion. Probably not a monthly mag anyway, too expensive for that. The cover is very cool.

enomadra

Yea it is a little $$$ but it just happend to have information about Sea Horses which I am wanting to learn more about, it also has tons of great articles on corals and everything to do with keeping them.:joy:

rwhite

After looking at the cover again, it does say Feb/Mar I think so it probably is a 6 issue a year type of mag, which makes the price not quite as bad. Good luck on the ponies, a very interesting animal.

maverick005

well if you have ever had a subscription to a magazine you know that you pay a fraction of the price on the cover if you do the math.
-brandon

reefsoe

Is there a website where one could order online for a subscription or one of those annoying little cards that fall out when you read it telling you to mail it in for a subscription.

enomadra

I have put a link to the magazines web site on my home page.
just go to my profile and click the link for my homepage. Then go to the green section and open the fish photos section. The link is at the very bottom of the main page in that section.:D
Sorry it took me so long:D

cadbury

If anyone would like the link just email me at catalanoj@yahoo.com, its really a good magazine, I had bought something from Ecosystems while back ago and they are the one that is producing it. So they had sent me an email asking if I would like to subscribe to this new mag. It is a little pricey, but it has a lot less advertising a lot more reading material, not to mention some great vivid pics. I would definetly recommend it, I enjoyed it.