New Coralvue 250W MH ballast, spider reflector and new xm 10,000 bulb for sale

daltrey

250W Coralvue Electronic Ballast-Will power DE or SE Bulbs
Spider Reflector
New XM 10,000 Bulb
$150 Shipped
Everything is new. I plugged it up just to make sure it works. I don't have time to set-up. i would prefer paypal. thanks

daltrey

Well i see i have alot of people looking but no takers. this is a great setup and metal halides really make the colors come out in your tank. you will be able to keep any corals or clams under this setup. unfortunately i have to sell them to fund my scuba diving for now.
130.00 and i will pay shipping within the US

daltrey

It's about three months old. its been sitting next to my aquarium but i haven't used it. i've lost interest now that i've started scuba diving. i'm picking up a hid light for diving today that is setting me back 800.00 and my wife isn't to happy so i told her i would sell some other stuff to pay for it. i paid a little over 225.00 for it and that was the best deal i could find. i will try to find the reciept from the store i got it from over the internet. it's yours for 125 if you want it. email me at daltreypark@hotmail.com with your address and i will send you the paypal invoice. i can also give you my phone number if you need to call and find out anything else about it thanks