New DOG

fishy411

well me and my mom went to the pound yesterday to look at the dogs that they had. We found a really nice puppy. 4 months old. It was a little girl sheperd/lab mix. We cant get it until friday because they give the owners a week to find it. If they dont we will probly be picking it up friday. im crossign my fingers and wishing.

tangman99

That is awesome that you are getting a dog from the pound. It is nice to see someone want to give an existing dog a home. Good for you and I hope you enjoy your new friend.

lovethesea

and your gonna give us pics right?
My sister in law gets only pound puppies. :) The 2 she has now are the best dogs in the world. Great brothers too :joy:

fishy411

Pictures of course. She is really small but has these big ears. All of my dogs have come from the pound ( kind of) my first dog came from the pound. He lived for a long time too. M y current dog Ozzy was supposed to become a police dog but the peopl who were taking care of him couldnt keep up so they turned him in to the vet. My dad was fixing their computers that day and he bought him home.