New family member !

scubaguy

Thought I would post our new family member. Her name is Natasha :joy: She is my wife's Christmas present. :joy:

sugarfox03

So cute! The only way my guy would let me have a ferret is if they made them unscented. He doesn't like them.
I think they are adorable though!!

royal gang

:help: so your telling me the best way to kill someone on wolfenstein is by planting mines?
:notsure: :notsure:

petjunkie

What a cute ferret! My boyfriend keeps trying to convince me to add another to our two. SugarFox my two are descented and spayed which really cuts down on ferret smell. People that come in my house can't tell at all.

sugarfox03

The one I had for a short time was neutered and descented, but he still had a pretty musky smell to him. :( I tried to bathe him in some type of ferret shampoo that supposedly made them not smell, but that didn't work. Oh well, I will have to live with just seeing them in pictures.

scubaguy

Phixer // What do you feed it? Cat food?
I feed him Mashall food for now. When she gets older it will be cat food.
SugarFox03 // The one I had for a short time was neutered and descented, but he still had a pretty musky smell to him. :( I tried to bathe him in some type of ferret shampoo that supposedly made them not smell, but that didn't work.
She is also descented and neutered. She still has that musk smell but it is not real bad. We also have the shampoo that is supposed to rid the smell, but it only last a couple of days. Ferrets I guess have that natural musk oil that emmits from their skin.

phixer

Thats a cute looking Ferret. Id like to have a pet Badger. I figure they are safer than a pit bull.

jacknjill

aww what a cutie. im not crazy about the name though. i think small pets are just even cuter if they have a pet-ish name if you know what i mean. like i have a chinchilla and his name is Harley. Just a suggestion

monalisa

If you start realizing that your socks/shoes/slippers/dog toys/anything around the house is missing, look under your bed/couch/chairs/fish tank/refrigerator/in the closets/basement, etc.
They're a TON of fun!! We had a male that we named Doug...I miss him.
Lisa :happyfish