New FeatherDuster!!!

MeleeRock - thanks! included updated pics. (imo, the tank looks awfully busy and pink. it gives me such a big headache sometimes). i will have to think of something.
REEFER545 - thanks, i'm so happy now. my decision to buy it took over one hour. guess it paid off huh? lol

Now for the stock list:
1 clown (hosts frogspawn so it doesn't fully open anymore. totally worth it)
1 chromis
1 6 line wrasse
4 astrea snails
1 nassarius snail
4 hermits
1 cleaner shrimp
All sorts of beginner coral. ( for all beginners, buy colt coral if you want something easy. it grows like a MONSTER. mine was about 3inches taller three weeks ago but i accidentally tore the main trunk in half. since then, it has reattached and is healing super fast.)

gharner

nice looking tank! i love it. now for the questions, haha.
how old is the tank?
how many gallons?
what lights are you running?
does your rock work touck the back of your tank?
if so, how do you prevend detrious from building up back there?
(sorry for all the questions
)

gharner - thanks for the compliment
. as for your questions:
1. the tank is approx 1 1/2 yrs old.
2. it's a nano24 but i swear i only filled it up with 20 gallons without rock and sand when i first started. i wasn't happy about that.
3. the lights are stock as is the pump.
4. the rockwork does touch the back of the tank.
5. about the detrious, i don't do anything about it. lol (5 gallon water change every month to month and half)

reefer545

IMO paying off only pertains to if you REALLY like something. I would have no problem overpaying (and knowingly doin so) if I really liked something. But, Yes it definitely paid off.

grabbitt

Paying $2.50 for a featherduster like that makes me hate you.

I would be paying ten times that.
Congrats.

fish addict

I have to pay $20 for a normal feather duster! I can't believe you got it for 2.50! At first I thought it was a typo and it was really like $25 which still would have been a good deal here!

GRabbitt - hahahah...hope you find a steal sometime soon. then, i'll hate you

fish addict - i wasnt interested in dusters until i saw this one. i DiDn't know how much $$$ they went for. don't worry, you'll find a deal soon!!!