new fish ideas

B

bbeakl1

Ok so I got bored today and decided to take my tank apart and give it a good cleaning and take my fish out to restock. Probaly not the best idea all my corals are very unhappy and im frustrated as hell from trying to get the rock back to how i like it. But I wanna do 4 fish Im think a yellow wrasse, a purple firefish, a true perc, and a signal goby.
So I was wondering if i went with these what order should i put them in, and also I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on some cool fish around the same price ranges. Thanks for the help

crt81

Originally Posted by bbeakl1
Ok so I got bored today and decided to take my tank apart and give it a good cleaning and take my fish out to restock. Probaly not the best idea all my corals are very unhappy and im frustrated as hell from trying to get the rock back to how i like it. But I wanna do 4 fish Im think a yellow wrasse, a purple firefish, a true perc, and a signal goby.
So I was wondering if i went with these what order should i put them in, and also I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on some cool fish around the same price ranges. Thanks for the help
Goby 1st, then the firefish, then clown, and last the wrasse. (This is just my opinion!)
How big is the tank?
If it is reatively small than you may be maxed out on fish!

B

bbeakl1

its a 36 so I know that this is about the most I could put but I was wondering if there were any other then those 4 fish that sounds good