new fish suggestions....

Ok well I will start with what I have..
100 gal Hex... So the foot print is small about 38" from side to side, and it's about 36" deep. So it's not the easiest of tanks to run. "But I love it"
100lbs of LR, 80LBs of LS....
Stock list
"FISH"
6 line wrasse
2 Green Chroms
1 coral beauty
1 scooter blenny
1 red hawk fish
1 lawn mower blenny
2 pur clowns
1 yellow tail dams
"INVERTS"
3 Emerald Crabs
1 Sally Lightfoot
2 Fire Shrimp
2 Cleaner shrimp
2 Purple Urchins
1 Blue Lickia starfish
5 peppermint shrimp
2 brittle stars
Hermits and Snails..
Multiple Soft and hard corals..
So if you took the time to read all of that I was looking for any suggestions for a new fish... The hawk fish kinda runs the tank, but everybody pretty much gets along with each other with out much of a problem...

rsd

I like really small fish...mostly gobies or blennys
in my 200 I the largest fish I have is the Coral beauty... then my clown.
i like the barnacle blennys, shrimp gobie paired with pistol shrimp, sailfin blenny (not sure what else to call it... only 2 inches long), etc. etc.

rsd

i like the barnacle blennys, shrimp gobie paired with pistol shrimp, sailfin blenny (not sure what else to call it... only 2 inches long), etc. etc.
Lots of small fish that hang in the rocks are nice because you don't see everything all at once. I have people over who will stare at the tank, and after an hour or so say " wow... I didn't even see that one!"

Originally Posted by RSD
Lots of small fish that hang in the rocks are nice because you don't see everything all at once. I have people over who will stare at the tank, and after an hour or so say " wow... I didn't even see that one!"
Yeah I like small fish too. I like all the activity.. My first tank was a 55gal, and my favorite part was these 4 little 3 stripped dams that hung out with each other in the rocks....

Originally Posted by TX Reef
I think you are pretty well maxed out already.....
I was thinking the same thing, but I have had this bio load for about 6 months, and my water para are solid and my skimmer barely pulls any gunk from the tank....

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
What about a firefish? either red and white or purple or a royal gramma
Thats pretty much what it's come down to. I was thinking either a royal gramma or a couple of fire fish...