new fish wobbegong

psusocr1

walleye..
niether me or unleashed bashed you or claimed we knew everything. I was just trying to help you understand what you got yourself inot thats all, i never flamed you in any way shape or form. and your right they arent very active at all but still grow to over 10 feet.
sharkguy22, dont you have a shark pond? in which your case would be toally different. Im just wondering what size tank he has him in now and what he plans to do when the shark gets huge.. thats all never did i flame or bash him for anything

and also walleye do you happen to have a female cali ray or know wher ei can get one.. I just got a new tank and my male needs a partner??

unleashed

Originally Posted by tony detroit
They used to be in the middle room, the tub with the screening up around it. They're really wide, but not that long.
yeh i didnt se that one.
i waonder if that was by the wall they had the fire.the center wall is now more open.its a cool place to look but alot of their stock inst for sale and i wasnt too thrilled with the no garenetee on purchases.my lfs always garentees my fish .ive even had fish replaced after a week if they died.but that doesnt happen often but it has on rare occasion

walleye

psuscor1 i have 2 females and one male. i think 1 of my females might be preganent. we will see. if she is she should have them in april. the rays are neat. if you email me i can tell you where you might be able to get a female. i have had them for a year now and they eat like pigs. they love scallops and silverside. well email me.

psusocr1

hey it says i cant email you?? whats your addy?? or you can email me at psusocr@aol.com. i just recieved my 300 today and plan on putting a female in with my male.. mine eats liek a fat pig as well..never stops!! i was going to get a cortz ray to put in with my male cali but i think i want to try breeding a bit, so if i can find a female i will take her!!
p.s thanks for helpin me out i appreciate it
hey can i see some pics of your rays as well? i rmemeber seeing some i think but i want to see the patterns in your calis..thanks

walleye

i live on south bass island. better know as put in bay ohio. i sent it to that email i didnt get it back so it had to go. i will try again.

psusocr1

hey walleye
do your cali rays swim up the sides of your tank and sort of jump out of the water a bit..mine does this all the time as if hes gulping air..then he spits it out..its kind of wierd!

walleye

yeah mine do it when its feeding time. they all come out of the water with their mouths. just at feeding time. did you get my email. hope so.

psusocr1

yeas i sent you another email back... im looking to see if you know where i can pick up a female cali??

sharkguy22

Ya , walleye do you think ur rays is pregnant. I think my yellow might be. Her back is getting larger and you can see movement as if babies were inside. Maybe Ill get lucky.

walleye

sharkguy22 if mine is she will have them in april sometime. iam hoping for the best. hope yours are to. all i know mine eats like a horse. lol.

evanish

Originally Posted by tony detroit
They used to be in the middle room, the tub with the screening up around it. They're really wide, but not that long.
Those sharks were sweet. I was lucky when I was there because they were feeding them. Tons of sharks just came and started to line up to get food.