New Fish YAY YAY YAY

mdog30001

I just brought home my African Flameback Angel. Just wanted to share the news. Ill post a pic when he has adjusted and will let me take his picture. :jumping: :happyfish
:cheer:

mdog30001

thnx everybody. From wat ive seen he is reef safe. Ive had him in with my corals for 2 or 3 days now and he hasnt bothered anything. I got him for 55 because when i was at my lfs they had somehow gotten two of them in, so they were 55 each. I asked them to hold it for me and i came back a week later. So when i came back the other one was sold and mine was marked at $70. I asked the owner about it and he said srry for the inconvienience and gave it to me at $55.

nater

Nice fish!!
Not too long ago this site had flamebacks for $35.00...I wanted one REAL bad, but already have a flame angel. I think as far as being reef safe, these two fish are similar in that usually you are O.K. with most corals--my flame leaves everything alone in my tank except milleporas.
As I said awesome fish, I'm jealous!!

mdog30001

ya is saw that they had some flame backs, but they dont have them very often, and then with shipping and all the other stuff it would end out costing more.