New Fish!!!!

rlv695

Well i got my first new fish after the cycle..Bi-color angle,,
shes preety...wife wanted i think more then i did... any suggestions on other fish?
also i think i did get something wired with my last rock... its a arrow head crab...
will hw hurt a cleaner if i get one? or should i get rid of it?
Thanks guys
Have fun

Randy

rlv695

i know about adding fish slowly...i was asking what others have put in with bi-colors. and if a cleaner shrimp is ok with the arrow head crab... not banded..i have a 75gal tank with 20lbs of lr-(3 diff parts)
be looking around i cant get any other angels right?
thanks guy and girls
Have fun

Randy

rlv695

well fine people... i went back to lfs today to see what he got... he told me i got rock bueaty.. not bi color..the young teen put him in wrong tank and labled him wrong....but he said its all cool seeing as i got it.. got him 20.00...sopposed to be sold at 40.00...
my wife found it and she wanted it.. more then i.. if wanted it she would of hit the roof if was to ask for a 40.00 fish...lol
well i also got the arrow head out.(after a two hr chase then removed lr to aid in my capture)got a sally light foot on hold and cc star fish on hold also..
Have fun

Randy

rlv695

well frozenfish,... seeing as it seems im doomed with this fish... how long do think she will last in my new tank.?