New Fish

logan15

My Tank just got done cycling borrowed a friends Salifert test kits and i got
PH 8.4
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite:0
Nitrate:40
So i went to the LFS which was closed i was mad but my mom said we could go to ***** well there i fell in love with a naso that they had in a 10 gallon so instead of using my brains i used my heart and got the fish. Now i read up a bit on them and at the moment he is being drip acclimated. Now i just want some tips or ideas for the naso. I dont plan on keeping them because they get over a foot long i was thinking till he is around 6-7" then i would give him away to a better home :) Now im looking for help so if you want to flame make a new thread please dont flame on this one
Thanks for the help if i get some:yes:
Logan
Here is a pic of him trying to play dead in the water lol

smoothounds

Good luck ***** fish are notorious for dying after only a couple of weeks. Its a beautiful fish though and tank and hope you have success with both.

logan15

thanks i just know my little guy wont die im rooting for him:jumping: :cheer: How long should i keep the tank lights off for?

this isnt a flame but why buy a fish that is going to get HUGE, just to get rid of it when it gets to 6 or 7"? i see alot of people doing that and it makes me mad. why?!