New Fish

Alright i am getting a new fish and invert. sometime this weekend and i wanted to no what would be a good addition to a 20gal long aquarium.
right now i have
1 false percula clown
1 scooter
1 fire fish
1 urchin
1 sally lightfoot
i wanna get something that would go good with all those things and it is a reasonable price
Thank you

debbie

Not to sound negative to the replies but an Anthias needs a much bigger tank, sixline wrasse they can create troubles in "some" tanks.
I think for fish you are well stocked. I would like to suggest a Cleaner Shrimp thought as they are peaceful and a nice addition to any tank.
If you are going to do a fish no matter what then I would add another firefish or Bangaii Cardinal.

nissan577

Originally Posted by Debbie
http:///forum/post/2754743
Not to sound negative to the replies but an Anthias needs a much bigger tank, sixline wrasse they can create troubles in "some" tanks.
i know what you mean. but many people that i know have kept anthias in 30 gallons without any problems. and a sixline i really dont know

well my fire fish just dead the other day ive had him for 3 months one of the first fish......i still have not got anything new so let me no what u guess think i should get

debbie

Oh no sorry to hear that. They are beautiful fish.
Well you could try a 6 line wrasse, I know some have said they can be bossy in tanks and are active fish.
Do you like any of the Cardinals??

spanko

Just a couple of heads up.
The scooter will be very hard to keep in your tank. they need a lot of live food in the way of copepods and amphipods and your tank may not be able to sustain them.
With the perc and the fire fish look into the Assessors. Both blue or yellow. Very nice peaceful fish.
JMO

dmyers557

Get a 6 line wrasse and Coral Banded shrimp. People say bad about both, but I have no problems with either in my coral reef tank. It's only 34 gallons also.