New FISH!

firestorm

Well, sort of - just added a couple of cleaner shrimp yesterday and another larger false perc (LFS QT's her for me) - guess that live rock additions going to have to wait a bit! but at least I can turn my QT into a CT (curing tank!)
Amusing how the DT's current residents don't have a clue what the hell to do with the cleaner shrimp yet - They've perched in the middle, and everytime they brush a fish, that particular fish freaks out and zips from end to end of the tank...before realizing they weren't really hurt and heading back to investigate. As for the clownfish - they're getting along great so far...pics to follow!

naclh2o nut

Lucky you to see your shrimp.

I added two shrimps , crab and a starfish. I must have a trap door in my tank or one of my fish is a magician. They are gone.
Since adding I have seen the peppermint twice in three weeks. He's in there, Apatasias are gone.

firestorm

well thank goodness the apatasias are gone! and mine still seem content to stay perched in the middle atm...so fine by me :D and they run along the front of the tank when i feed, catching pellets...as for the pics...damn clown keeps moving to fast when i move up to the glass! it'll happen eventually :D

firestorm

Originally Posted by Salt Life
http:///forum/post/2978969
Aiptasia*

Aiptasia...meh...well been doing good so far offering references...no one's out and out said i'm dead wrong
, just said 'that might be it, or this might be it" (guess research works
)....figures my first correction would be on spelling!
gah!
*goes and edits prev. post, then deletes this one so no one knows