New fishy

dude1226

hey yall im pretty new at this salt water stuff and i would like to know what would go good with a lionfish and a clown fish???

clown123

well how big of a lion and clown and what type of clown? you could get angels, tangs with a lion.

clown123

get rid of the perc or its gonna get killed by the lion in about 2-3mnths i would get a trigger and a snow flake eel wich i have right know but dont have a lion bc my friends are dumb :notsure: and will put there hands in the tank and get stung.

my way

Why are you letting your friends stick their hands where they don't belong? It does'nt sound to me like they are doing it for any good reason. If they are doing it for the fun of it are'nt you worried about it bothering your fish. MMMMM percula clowns are yummy in a lionfish tummy.

dragonzim

Originally Posted by clown123
get rid of the perc or its gonna get killed by the lion in about 2-3mnths i would get a trigger and a snow flake eel wich i have right know but dont have a lion bc my friends are dumb :notsure: and will put there hands in the tank and get stung.

Well if they are dumb enough to stick their hands in there, they'll only do it until they get stung!!!

unleashed

letting others stick their hands in your tank could result in more than just a sting.if your freinds have any chenimals or soap residue on their hands at the time this could kill your fish.always wash your hands before sticking them into your tank make sure you do not use soap at that time. the pics below are the same fish 5 months growth.as for you clown right now hes safe but i will warm you this particular lion now aprx 7 inches ate a 5 in dragon wrasse

danedodger

Don't worry about how big he is NOW, worry about how big he's GOING to be. You do know that a volitan can grow to about 15" or so, right? Yep, I'd say that perc is going to eventually look tasty to your lion!