new forum

rykna

Originally Posted by autofreak44
rock on!!! rykna must be having a joygasm right now

Let's see here...it took aproximately 7 months I believe.

Next time we suggest a forum I'll start posting at least once a week instead of twice a month.

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Seahorse "Hitching Post"!!!
Thank you SWF forum

rykna

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
As a nominee I promise to lower taxes and to win the war in Iraq through means of force and submission.......what am I nominated for?
You'd make a good pollitian. They are masters at making promises they can't keep!!
If I'm nominated I'll ship free frags of my corky finger gorgonians, to all members who currently own seahorses!!!

rykna

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Rynka
Thank you for your vote
I'll put you down as the first recipient of my gorgonian frags

1journeyman

I won't be much help around here. I have no experience with Sygnathids except the times I've seen them on dive trips. (Saw one in Cozumel on a wall dive with an unreal current... kind of confused me as I always had heard they didn't like strong currents)
Glad you all received your forum. Looking forward to your successes!

crossan

Originally Posted by Rykna
You'd make a good pollitian. They are masters at making promises they can't keep!!
If I'm nominated I'll ship free frags of my corky finger gorgonians, to all members who currently own seahorses!!!

I will nominate for you! Can I still have one even though I haven't got the seahorses yet?

crossan

Originally Posted by Rykna

I will nominate you!! Can I still have one even though I haven't got the seahorses yet?

rykna

Originally Posted by crossan
I will nominate you!! Can I still have one even though I haven't got the seahorses yet?

Sure!! You have a Horse tank being set up.