New Foxface

165 racer

I HAD MINE FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW. HES BEEN THREW SOME TOUGH TIMES IN THE PAST YEAR. HE HAS BEEN STUCK TO THE FILTER ABOUT THREE TIMES. BUT I THINK HE HAS LEARNED HIS LESSON. HE ONE OF MY FAVORITE FISH. GOOD LUCK WITH HIM. WATCH THEM SPIKES!!!!!!!!!!! :happyfish

jr2857

Originally Posted by 165 RACER
I HAD MINE FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW. HES BEEN THREW SOME TOUGH TIMES IN THE PAST YEAR. HE HAS BEEN STUCK TO THE FILTER ABOUT THREE TIMES. BUT I THINK HE HAS LEARNED HIS LESSON. HE ONE OF MY FAVORITE FISH. GOOD LUCK WITH HIM. WATCH THEM SPIKES!!!!!!!!!!! :happyfish
lay off on all caps except when you're REALLY excited, mad, yelling something, or emphazing something. thanks

psusocr1

thanks for the kind words, hes doing awesome and he and my kole tang kind of hang out all day and eat together..my foxface is LARGE oso id otn think he will get stuck anywhere..
JR.
the second picture?? i think your referring to the string from the camera being int he way??

mile_high

Those are sure some nice looking fish . I think I might start ordering fish from that place too. They are nice big healthy looking fish. Unfortunatly all the LFS around here have really go to the dumps. Nothing much bigger than an inch long. While I like to have my fish a long time and watch them grow, Some times you just want to bypass having little fish that get picked on by larger tank mates.

jonny bolt

Nice. I love that fish. I think its an underrated fish myself. I've always wanted one. Now that I have a tank thats double the size of my other one lol, I might get one!