New Frogspawn

jsofield

Got this branching frogspawn a week ago. He seems to be doing really well. I got him from a friend that had 6heads on one piece so we snapped this piece off. Was curios about the 2 pices on this one with no coral in it. Can I just break them off or is it better to just leave it alone. It looks great as is but at the base I see more growing and didnt know if I need to give them room.

zanoshanox

Looking at the tics, I'm not sure that is progspawn. It looks more like frog than anything else i can think of, but do you think you can get a close up so we can be sure? Not doubting you, just want to make sure you got the right thing.

jsofield

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
Looking at the tics, I'm not sure that is progspawn. It looks more like frog than anything else i can think of, but do you think you can get a close up so we can be sure? Not doubting you, just want to make sure you got the right thing.
Wife is trying now. It was sold to my buddy as Hammer. I knew that was wrong. Through some research the only thing I have found close was "Branching Frogspawn". If I am wrong would love to know what I have. I like it anyway but just want to make sure I take care of it properly. Will post a pic as soon as I get one.

jsofield

Originally Posted by jsofield
Wife is trying now. It was sold to my buddy as Hammer. I knew that was wrong. Through some research the only thing I have found close was "Branching Frogspawn". If I am wrong would love to know what I have. I like it anyway but just want to make sure I take care of it properly. Will post a pic as soon as I get one.
Is this better?