New Here. Just wanted to say Hello

tomsreef

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say Hi. I will post some pics of my tanks as soon as I can.. I have had the 300gallon Reef going for about 8months now and the Eel tank is only a few months old..
Tom
300 Gal Reef
2 Yellow Tangs
1 Vlaming Tang
3 Black Percula Clowns
1 CopperBand Butterfly
1 Blue Spotted Jawfish
1 Lawnmower Blenny
1 Pink Basslet
2 Yellow Leathers
Colt Coral
Star Polyps
Pulsing Zenia
Mushrooms
Yellow Polyps
Hammer Coral
2 Long Spin Urchins
20 Snails
10 Peppermint shrimp
1 Arrow Crab
250lbs live rock
110 Gallon
1 Green Morray Eel

tomsreef

Yes I have been following this board for a little while just thought It was time to chime in.. I will post some pics in the photography section..
Tom

hairtrigger

I'll give you five bucks if you can guess what Im gonna say....
HELLO AND WELCOME ABOARD THE BOARD :cool:
Heard that before? :D
What? Did you want me to say go away? That wouldn't be cool.

nm reef

My turn...welcome to the boards...great to see ya come out of the shadows. Sounds like a sweet lil 300 gal system. Wanna provide a bit of info on your filtration and lighting. Sounds to me like you are off to a heck of a start...I'll check the photo forum for pics.....:cool:

tomsreef

Thanks for the great welcome everyone... Well some info on the Tank first... I had it custom made so it is only 24" high and 30" deep along with the 84" length and is viewed from 3 sides(Overflow is on one side of the tank) so I could use it as a room divider... Typical 300's are 30high and 24 deep..
I have (3) 250watt 14k MH lights and (2) 96 wt power compact attinic bulbs on it and I also have 8 moonbeam lamps for night.. I have a Sea life 300 wet/dry filter with The Wave 1/15hp pump and a Top Fathom 200A Skimmer.. I also have a Ozonizer on the tank with a Aqua 25wt UV steralizer. I think that is about all the equipment on the tank.
The 110 gallon is just and Oceanic tank with an built in overflow with a Oceanic Wet/Dry filer.. It has a Top Fathom Skimmer on it and about 120lbs of live rock in the tank. No special lighting on this tank because I set it up only for the Green Morray.. I got him when he was about 10"-12" long and he is almost 24" now and I have only had him for a few months.
One question is that I have tried to post some pics but they are to large. What do I need to do to shrink them down?
I will let you all know when I have some pics posted..
Tom