New here

G

ginaswt

I am sure you get a lot of new members but I just wanted to introduce myself. I very active with message boards because I am so hungry for information. I am been in the hooby a little over a year now and I have a 55 gallon tank now and plan on making my now emtpy 29 gallon a species tank this summer after we move to our new house.
I love to talk and put my two cents in if I know somthing about it. I have made mistakes like everyone else and have been very lucky in other. Here's one you guys can appreciate....I have 2 Mandarins who eat flake food! =)
Looking forward to chatting with you guys!
Anyone here have a Linckia Star fish?
Gina

carrie

Hi Gina. I've been on this BB about 1 week. I think you'll find a multitude of information. Everyone is very kind and provides great insite. Best of luck to you!

cheryl

Hi Carrie:
We had considered a mandarin but are waiting for our tank to mature longer (37 gal only 5 months old with 32 lbs of live rock, live sand, etc)
Do you know how long a tank would need to mature before considering a mandarin? and any other infor you could provide would be appreciated!
Thanks

Welcome Gina .. i hope you find the board fun as well as helpful .. i have a mandarin also as far as i can see...cause he hangs out behind my rocks ... is that he east frozen brine shrimp..he is a sneaky little fella

luvluv

welcome gina you will enjoy the info found here !!1
arrow crab
dwarf lion
5 anenomaes
lr