new jersey lfs

jbiegs

does anyone have an opinion on a good lfs in NJ? i am in union county, and there are a few around. has anyone had good / bad experiences with any of these :
ocean gallery ii on rt 22
pet shanty on rt 22
dont know the name, in roselle park
they all have cured LR, which i am looking to buy, but i dont want to go to them if they have poor product.
are there any other lfs worth a recommendation? i work in nyc, and to date i have found nothing here.
thanks

reef fool

Feel like taking a ride? My lfs has about 3500lbs of cured LR (fiji and caribbean) for $6/lb. The Store is in southern Dutchess County, (2miles from the intersection of I-84 and Taconic Pkwy)about 1hr from Manhattan. Let me know if you want more info.
Frank

mdvm

Reef fool-
I work on the border of CT - NY. That sounds like a 10-15 mile trip for me. It would be great to visit this place. would you mind giving me directions?
thanks in advance,
Mike

I have a contact that I'm going to probably buy LR from in about a week. He owns an aquarium and says he can get a great discount. I'm not far from Ocean Gallery & pet shanty. Do you want to possibly go in with me? I'm getting around 80 lbs.