New Linkia

misfit

Just thought id post a pic of my new linkia.Hes in his 3rd hour of acclimation.got another 2 left.And heres one of my other just hanging around looking out at everything

F

fish-fiend

can i see your setup for acclimating.. it looks like a filter box w/ water flowing to it.. just curious how ur acclimating cuz i don't like the drip acclimation w/a bucket..

misfit

Its just a specim cup from the LFS that i fitted with some 1/4 and 3/8 tube.I hang the cup off the tank hook it into the fitting that i put in the end of my lock line,put a valve inbetween to control flow rates,and the fitting on the side of the cup is my drain line that i hook up in to a bucket.I love it no more tasteing salt water.If you do the same thing as I use the 3/8 size for the drain cause the 1/4 sometimes dosent drain fast enough and then you end up with water on the floor.been there done that.I hope thats enough info if you need more let me know.Got everything from the home depot execpt the specin cup

F

fish-fiend

thanx alot.. i've had a lot of water troubles too.. my tank backflowed into my sump and i lost about 10 gallons into my basement and all over our wood floors.. it was hell i ttok about 3 hrs to fix everything.. but i'mm going to have to look into that thanx alot..!