New look, new pics, new addtions...Update on my tank.

myzislow

Thanks again everyone.
Realprettyboy-Thanks, yeah I loved the brain coral but unfortunatley he outgrew my 29 gallon and is now happy in my friends 55. It took up far too much space of the right side sand bed and it began to look out of place in person. Thanks again.

myzislow

Thanks again for all the kinds words everyone, I'm glad you all enjoyed

Totodileex-Thanks, it's a standard 29 gallon.
Waterlogged- Here you go:https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/288407/my-hob-filter-refugium-project
It has worked awesome so far

myzislow

Srry I didn't notice that this had been bumped yesterday. Thanks again everyone!
hagakure- I got it in person at atlantis aquarium. I think they are calling it the ATL Sunny Delight Red Monti danae. I asked the guy and he said that it is the same coral as the orenji. It's a pretty fast grower for me and the colors are awesome.
I just picked up the red hot chili pepper monti as well, it's my new favorite and it's only a 3/4" chunk lol.

hagakure

darn...thanks anyway. i had a feeling it was the sunny delight. definitely not the same coral. atlantis told me the same thing... that it was close to it. but when i drove down to see it, it actually had brown polyps. so disappointed after a 4hr drive

myzislow

Yeah I'm not positive, just going by what the man told me at atlantis. I bought the frag already cut and healed and it looked great, with awesome colors, so I bought it. It's a super bright orange with bright orange polyps for me, and has kept that color very well.
But, I must say that on one of my return trips to atlantis I got to talking about the my coral with salesman who sold it to me, and he showed me the mother colony that was in one of their main displays; and I too couldn't believe it was the orenji, or that my coral could've possibly been cut from the same colony. The guy insisted that it was so I guess I can only hope to believe him. Whatever it is I like it, and it definitely is a danae. I guess I hope it holds it's colors lol.
Do you have any pics of the real orenji grown out a bit? The only ones I have seen are of the very small frags on --.