new maroon

debbie

Just thought I would post some new pics of my maroon clown. My ocellaris went to a new home as Mrs. Lion was sizing them up for dinner. I have always wanted a maroon, they look live velvet swimming in the water. I was afraid of my Coral Beauty not being kind but as the pics show they are buddies. Always together in the tank. Unfortunatley the top fin of the clown was torn off in the process of catching it. But I think it will grow back, I was not happy though.
:happyfish
:happyfish

rubyred

He's so pretty.
I'm sure his fin will eventually grow back. I bought a fish once that had it's tail completely eaten by another fish and nobody thought he would live. Five years later I still have him and he has a long gorgeous tail.
Good luck with him!

lion_crazz

Very nice looking fish!
The fin will grow back in no time. Just make sure you provide vitamin C in the fish's diet. Good sources of vitamin C include Selcon, VitaChem, and MarineC by Kent Marine.

debbie

Thanks all for the comments. He is like watching something so beautiful swim in the water. Their movement is sure different from the Ocellaris, I use to call them little worms they moved so fast.
By the way, is this a male or female as there is only one of them?