New member - introducing our 70 Gal, 6 yr old tank

RBLLL

Hi everyone! Thrilled to have found you ! Here is a wee pic. Confess to being a bit tech deficit. Is there a way to share video with you? I have a nice one I just made. Also, max pic size for this post eliminated most other straight pics. Advice?
Certainly an on-going evolution in which we thoroughly enjoy!
Big difference between left side vs right at the moment- that’s a story in itself.

Attachments

SALTWAT3RFISH

Administrator
Staff member
Hi and welcome! You should be able to upload your video using the insert image feature located directly above where you input your post information. If this doesn't work, message me and we will figure it out. Very excited to see you vid.

RBLLL

Hi everyone! Thrilled to have found you ! Here is a wee pic. Confess to being a bit tech deficit. Is there a way to share video with you? I have a nice one I just made. Also, max pic size for this post eliminated most other straight pics. Advice?
Certainly an on-going evolution in which we thoroughly enjoy!
Big difference between left side vs right at the moment- that’s a story in itself.
Hi all!! Posting a few shots to introduce some of the characters in our tank ! Love our busy Urchin! Tang is 5.5 yrs old & considers himself Boss, 6 striped wrasse we call kiddy face as he shows off, and the infamous but thoroughly entertaining Raccoon Butterfly who has taught us much - story of that to come. Yes,there are others, maybe next post - enjoy!
EC3ACC7F-D70E-4158-A7B0-098A18400480.jpeg
8B1D3E8C-A53E-4F67-AA37-B523918E8487.jpeg

Attachments