New member sharing pics

crimzy

Originally Posted by fedukeford
wait, didint u used to be jcrim?
My name is C-R-I-M-Z-Y. I've heard this is a wonderful board with excellent mods. If you find my pics familiar, maybe someone else has a similar tank... or maybe one of my split personalities took over for a while. Either way, enjoy the pics. :jumping: :jumping:

37g joe

Originally Posted by crimzy
My name is C-R-I-M-Z-Y. I've heard this is a wonderful board with excellent mods. If you find my pics familiar, maybe someone else has a similar tank... or maybe one of my split personalities took over for a while. Either way, enjoy the pics. :jumping: :jumping:
Dude We all remember you just because you change your name does not mean we cant figure out who you are. I remember you had several other names on her too and when you where jcrim you denied that. you got upset and asked the moderators to do something about people acusing that you where someone else then the Mod said he could tell all those people were the same person because they all had the same ISP I believe.
I belive Ruaround and mitzel where in that conversation

crimzy

Originally Posted by 37g Joe
Dude We all remember you just because you change your name does not mean we cant figure out who you are. I remember you had several other names on her too and when you where jcrim you denied that. you got upset and asked the moderators to do something about people acusing that you where someone else then the Mod said he could tell all those people were the same person because they all had the same ISP I believe.
I belive Ruaround and mitzel where in that conversation
Have you solved a mystery here???
I'm just trying to share pics... like 'em?

jr2857

that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JCRIM's tank. i remember it oak colored, same stocking list,heater in the same place, and same rock structure but it is awesome

jr2857

:mad: do not lie to the dark lord that is JCRIM's tank :mad:

jr2857

Originally Posted by Cartman101
Yup, Its Jcrims tank alright! I bet crimzy is Puffer24/7

:mad: yeah i bet he is just covering up his REAL identity :mad:

jr2857

Originally Posted by Littlebuck
well pretty close to the same :thinking:
they are the same can't you see!!!!!!!

jr2857

yeah my last theory would be this is the NEW jcrim. tell us if you are!!!!!!! then i could delete the posts above but do not lie to the dark lord. i have my own ways of figuring stuff out. muhhhaahahahah mu hahahah muahahahahahaha :hilarious

crimzy

Originally Posted by 5280_humu
Iwould have to say its deffinatly Jcrim but that Just my knowing a little secret

Hey... do I know you? How's your daughter mitzel?

5280_humu

gee why don't you just tell the whole forums we're back ? what happened to sneaking in under the radar. :scared:
Oh yea she's doing fine .

37g joe

Cartman, you need some work with the conspiracy theories... how's the overflow working out?
Jcrim I dont know why you have to come on here with several Identities maybe its because you dont like who you realy are and you have to keeep trying to reinvent yourself to get away from yourself. I agree its cool you have a shark woooo hooo. I believe you enjoy messing with people. Trying to get a rouse out of them. You need to ask your self why you like to do that. Yea you enjoy it but why? Why would you want to be despised by everyone. Please if you want to come on here be civil be mature and be productive. If you do all these things you well find that can be just as fun. You might actually make some friends.

5280_humu

Originally Posted by 37g Joe
Jcrim I dont know why you have to come on here with several Identities maybe its because you dont like who you realy are and you have to keeep trying to reinvent yourself to get away from yourself. I agree its cool you have a shark woooo hooo. I believe you enjoy messing with people. Trying to get a rouse out of them. You need to ask your self why you like to do that. Yea you enjoy it but why? Why would you want to be despised by everyone. Please if you want to come on here be civil be mature and be productive. If you do all these things you well find that can be just as fun. You might actually make some friends.

Yea just chill and maybe you'll make a friend or two. you unsocial jerk.