New Member! Stock List

mikef

Hello everyone I am brand new to this site and reletivly new to the hobby. I have had my 75 gallon tank set up and running for about 7 mnths now. I currently have a Niger Trigger and 3 sgt. majors, They are all doing great so far. I am trying to think of what else to add and looking for suggestions. I know that I definetly want to add a cleaner shrimp and am not sure of what else so suggesions wold be very helpful. Thanks!

extinct 1ne

The Niger would probably go after the Cleaner Shrimp...Not Sure. Anyways you could always add a Clownfish. If you do, you may want to go for a Maroon or Tomato. They seem to be the most aggressive IME. They will be able to defend themselves the best because you never know what those Damsels can do.

sargeboy

seargent majors arent that agressive, are they? i always thought they were like chromis more than damsels. so why would he need agressive fish?

mikef

The majors arent aggressive towards the trigger at all but they have quarrels amoungst themselves

mikef

Thanks for all the replies. I just got a cleaner shrimp yesterday and have had no problems with the trigger. While at the LFS I saw a great looking six line wrasse for $16 and am thinking about buying it. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?