new member!!!!!!!

carshark

yeah you should, especially after having this one for almost a week, he is a good dog, and smart.. I already have him kennel and potty trained!!!! hes 9 weeks old..

mimzy

ohmigosh....
Adorable
Utterly darling
Soooooooo cute
Throughly loveable
Indescribable
Nothing's cuter than AUSTIN!!!! :jumping:

carshark

Originally Posted by Mimzy
ohmigosh....
Adorable
Utterly darling
Soooooooo cute
Throughly loveable
Indescribable
Nothing's cuter than AUSTIN!!!! :jumping:
I didnt see that you used his name there.. sorry i was just browsing, my girlfriend is going to have a field day with that in her scrapbooks... lol

J

jdragunas

OH MY GOSH!!! that is the cutest wittle bitty baby wabie puppie little cutie pie, mittie pittie fittie, wittle puppie babie faced cutest puppy babie face i've ever seen!!!!!
*ahem* sorry. BUT OH MY GOSH!!! i love dogs more than anything
unfortunately i will never be able to have one... until the hubby goes away... hmmmm.
Hey carshark, been meaning to ask you a couple questions... first of all, did you get that job? second of all, remember when you were having problems with your red sea test kit? You said you were going to take a water sample to the lFS to have it tested. Did you ever do that? Were the red sea tests off?

carshark

thanks jenn
oh yeah i did get the job its pretty awesome. i am basically taking tests the rest of the year and not doing much work work, kinda nice meanwhile they are paying me my full salary plus earning commissions on previous business.. what a life!!

i didnt even check em, i just bought the salifert's instead....